Sunday, January 23, 2011

Well, the end is here. This is sad but then again good. I want to Thank everybody for their comments on my post. I wish the best of luck to everybody on the career and hope to see you again in another class. It has been great to be apart of such a great team.
My daughter and grandbaby will be coming down Feb 4th to go to my son's wedding on the 5th. I am so excited. Now my family including my mom will get to meet my lil Brooklyn. She is beautiful and growing. I am being sent pics via cell phone of her often so that's a plus for me... They will be here for a week then have to return back but we will be taking pictures- a 4 generation picture. That will be the first in my family !!!! WOW, I can't wait.... Good luck to all and God bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment