Friday, December 17, 2010

THe past few weeks have been CRAZY !!!!!

Oh man, My daughter (whose 400 miles away) is due anyday now, the other doctor was WRONG.She is 2 weeks farther than what we all thought. Due date is Jan 8th but doc said any day now. It's up to the baby. My oldest son (who still lives with me) just told me that his girlfriend is pregnant (she is 12 weeks), my youngest son (who is only 15 will be 16 on the 28th of Dec.) is trying to really mess his life up, skipping class, not making good grades, then on top of that tells me he's in love... My boyfriend does not give me any support for anything. I love what I do and the type of work I do but the people I work for is a big fat joke.I am NOT looking forward to Christmas.....I have a ton of things to get caught up on.... Oh man...... Well, thanks for letting me vent.....

No comments:

Post a Comment